I waited five months for my order that was meant for my kids birthday.It finally came long after the fact and was damaged.

After getting the runaround I talked to a person named Tim on the phone there to try and sort it out. Long story short he called me a b*tch and hung up on me.

I will never order from this company again and will let everyone I can know what type of operation they're running.They need a staff change or new system before you should give them any of your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dropkick murphys kids clothing. Kings Road Merch needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dropkick murphys kids clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kings Road Merch.

Had an Experience with Kings Road Merch?

Comments

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Kings Road Merch - Horrible Customer Experience!! Kings Road Merch "I purchased a vinyl album from the band Bad Suns (Kings Road Merch manages their online store). The album arrived with a torn up and bent album jacket/cover. I wrote..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Etravelcuba scam ETravelCuba "my girlfriend and I went on holiday to cuba recently, we were in Habana and had to leave because of Huracán Irma. It was my birthday and woke up and..." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more