I waited five months for my order that was meant for my kids birthday. It finally came long after the fact and was damaged.

After getting the runaround I talked to a person named Tim on the phone there to try and sort it out. Long story short he called me a b*tch and hung up on me.

I will never order from this company again and will let everyone I can know what type of operation they're running. They need a staff change or new system before you should give them any of your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dropkick murphys kids clothing. Kings Road Merch needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dropkick murphys kids clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kings Road Merch.

Comments

I am reading all these nightmare comments and wondering where my order is! I ordered something over 10 days ago and my credit card was charged and I keep checking and the response I get is "shipping soon". I am starting to get extremely frustrated, as I have never actually talked to anyone...I always seem to be leaving voicemails...I just want my order.